Would you like to run your own AdWords campaigns? Already attempting this but not sure if you’re getting the results you should? Elevate UK provides AdWords training designed specifically for you from just £75 per hour.
Getting AdWords Training
Some of Google’s own advertising can seduce business owners and marketing managers into thinking that that anyone can set up AdWords campaigns. This is of true of course, anyone can. Listening to hundreds of businesses who’ve tried this with little knowledge or experience invariably ends not in the avalanche of profit expected. The vast majority abandon AdWords after a few short weeks. This is in spite of competitors apparently successfully generating plenty of leads and sales, advertising similar products or services.
It’s our experience that managing Google AdWords without the knowledge necessary to do this effectively is bit like giving the keys to a Ferrari to a 17 year old. Obviously search engines are there to help but time is limited. AdWords support is very far from comparable to professional training. Support is often provided by staff with little depth of knowledge, no hands on experience, and with the primary motivation of increasing your spending, not your profits.
Wouldn’t it make sense to get training from people who manage AdWords accounts in real life? Trainers who manage accounts for client businesses who rely massively on pay per click marketing. If you’re setting up and managing your Google AdWords campaigns we can provide training that’s tailored specifically for your business – either at your premises, or using screen share training.
We understand that some businesses would rather manage AdWords inhouse. That’s why AdWords training is an integral part of the Elevate UK portfolio of services. If your account is managed by someone else, how helpful would it be to have a better understanding the right questions to ask?
Why Choose Elevate UK for AdWords Training
- Google Certified Partner with over ten years AdWords experience
- We focus on your profits and helping you avoid costly errors
- You learn what you need to learn in a practical hands on way
- We use accelerated learning techniques to help you retain as much as possible
- Learn in a way that suits you, either on your own computer or through demonstrations
- We are skilled in all aspects of PPC management
- We are fully up to speed with the latest developments
What can AdWords Training Do for You?
Elevate offers bespoke AdWords Training on a one-on-one basis using screen sharing, or we can visit your place of work and train as many of your staff as you would like. As no two businesses or people are the same our training does not take a one size fits all approach.
After carefully researching what you do, listening to your concerns, and assessing your AdWords account, we tailor AdWords training specifically to your requirements.
Because we’ve had our heads inside Google’s AdWords software for more years, and run several businesses of our own, we know exactly what it’s like to be in your shoes, trying to run your business and get more customers.
AdWords training will help you to:
- manage your own account if you wish
- understand what your PPC manager tells you
- assess progress and understand the data
- contribute to work carried out for you
- make changes and optimise campaigns yourself
AdWords Training Modular Approach
We given a lot of thought to the material we provide in our AdWords Training. Subject matter is divided into structured and manageable modules that start with basic items such as setting up billing and naming, and progress to items such as advanced software tools such as AdWords Editor.
It’s always a good idea to go back to basics which almost invariably helps. When we’re sure the foundation has been correctly laid down we then only select and provide training modules that are relevant for you.
The AdWords training modules below are structured to build on each other using a layered approach that will gradually add greater levels of understanding and skill. Again our flexible approach means you can pick and choose what’s best and most appropriate for you.
Some businesses may need much more emphasis on one particular area. For example, you might wish to sell goods or services in another country where a different language is spoken. The following modules are here only as an example of what we can teach.
Google AdWords Training Examples
- Overview of PPC Search and Display
- Defining the Marketing Aims of Your Business
- Controlling Your Budget
- Competitor Analysis Made Easy
- Why Google Loves Relevance
- Website Optimisation and Landing Pages
Setting Up Google AdWords Campaigns
- Account Set Up
- Campaign Set Up
- Opening Hours
- Rotating Ads & Split Testing
- Location Targeting & Language Targeting
- Conversion Tracking Code
Building a Campaign
- Account Structure; Campaigns & Ad Groups
- Finding Great Keywords – Google Keyword Tool
- Estimating Potential Traffic – Traffic Estimator Tool
- How to Structure Campaigns so You Pay Less & Get More
- Keyword Grouping & Ad Groups
- Text Ad Basics and Requirements including
- Display and Destination URLs
- Previewing and Testing your Ads
Achieving Better Return On Investment
- Keyword Match Types: Broad, Phrase, Exact
- The Vital Importance of Negative Keywords
- How to Use Reports to Make Life Easier
- The Importance of Keyword Quality Score
- Ad Extensions Overview
- Location Extensions
- Mobile Ads and Call Extensions
Account Management & Optimisation
- Understanding Data – CTR, CR, CPA, etc
- Account and Campaign Performance Evaluation
- Principles of Campaign Optimisation
- Split Testing Keywords and Ads
- Search Terms Report and Negative Keywords
- Advanced Keyword Selection
- Advanced Ad Copy Development
- Invalid Clicks
Brand Awareness & Remarketing with Google Display Network
- Google Display Network Overview
- Google Display Text & Image Ads
- Display Network Keyword Targeting
- Display Network Placements
- Display Network Remarketing
- Video Marketing
- How to Get Effective Help from Google
- Keyword, Ad or Landing Page Disapproval
- Website Policy Issues
- Limited By Budget
- Ad Preview Tool
- Low Quality Score Issues
- Loss of Impression Share
- Low Click Through Rates
- Low Conversion Rates
- Website Conversion
- Google Analytics Integration
- AdWords Editor
- Using spreadsheets to improve speed of set up and management
- Managing Multiple Accounts via an MCC Account
For further information about bespoke AdWords training please contact us.