- Vertical/Industry – Education, Sports Coaching, Art
- Geographic Region – Global
- Services – PPC / CRO
Exsportise was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing innovative English learning combined with music and arts for young people from Europe and North America.
The key aim was to generate large numbers of brochure requests and bookings over a three month period, with a relatively small budget. The campaigns used both the Google search network and Display advertising, targeting French, Spanish and English speakers in the EU.
- Using a tried and tested mix of search, Display ads and Google Display Network remarketing, a high volume strategy delivered close to 24,000 visits to the website.
- Click costs averaged £0.30 and conversion to registered interest, approximately 1,000 users (4%). We can’t disclose sales from this but as the courses cost around £1,000, and a sizeable percentage of clients send their kids again the following year, the campaigns were very successful.
- Targeted Website Traffic: New users up year on year: 194%
Enquiries: Estimated increase year on year: 112%