It’s inescapable that successful search engine marketing does require you to know what your customers type into Google, Bing and Yahoo. Not only that but some of those searches will not be from people who want to buy your products or services. So it’s equally important to find out which searches lead to sales, enquiries or other types of conversion, important to your business. Ranking on the “right” keywords can be the difference between success or failure for your business online.
Targeting the correct keywords starts with comprehensive keyword research and analysis. This is the foundation to success and one of the most important activities responsible for generating high returns online. Data generated here will help your SEO, your pay per click and help you write content for your website and social media sites – content that speaks directly to your future customers.
Why Choose Elevate for your Keyword Research Service?
- Over 10 years experience managing SEO and PPC campaigns
- We use advanced keyword research techniques and technologies to uncover the terms not readily available elsewhere
- We provide comprehensive analysis of important metrics such as search volume, keyword value, commercial intent and competition.
- Straightforward, clear pricing
In short Elevate provides you with full and comprehensive keyword research that you can use to target your customers at any point along the buying cycle.
Understanding The Search Term Demand Curve
Most new businesses think of keywords in terms of “I’d like to be No. 1 for ‘x’ term.
Effective keyword research has to consider.
- What part of the buying cycle this keyword is addressing
- Long tail or low traffic keyword strategies
- What is the commercial intent behind the search
- How expensive is it to target this keyword
- What are the effects of competition on your likely success rate
- What is the ROI potential
As you move further along the demand curve from simple single word keywords such as “mortgage” to a little more descriptive such as “find a mortgage’ competition often reduces and the keyword becomes more commercially valuable.
Elevate UK keyword research will expose long tail search terms such as “5 year fixed rate mortgage rates”. These keywords offer much greater commercial intent. They are nearer the end of the buying cycle and they are likely to convert better and yield better returns.
Most new businesses target search terms without knowing which ones will convert. This generally results in:
- A poor return on investment,
- Disillusionment with online advertising
- or where an SEO service is employed, loss of trust in the SEO services being provided.
Testing potential keywords via a targeted AdWords campaign before going live with a full blown SEO strategy has the benefit of delivering good solid conversion data so that you can calculate the keyword value prior to investing in Off-Site SEO.
If a PPC search ad generated 4,000 impressions in 24 hours of which 100 visitors came to your site and 3 converted for a nett profit of £300, then a single visitor for that keyword is worth £3 to your business. Those 4,000 impressions in 24 hours could generate a click-through rate of between 10-36% with a number 1 Google ranking.
Likewise if no conversions are recorded, you save yourself the lost investment in chasing search terms that do not ultimately provide a return.
How Do I Get a Quote for Keyword Research?
To find out more about Elevate’s Advanced Keyword Research service simply complete the enquiry form to the right or call us free on 020 7898 3234