Access to and use of this site is provided by Elevate UK and subject to the following terms:
1. By using elevateuk.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of elevateuk.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use elevateuk.com .
2. elevateuk.com may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Elevate UK Your continued use of elevateuk.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of Elevate UK.com
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use elevateuk.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any elevateuk.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of elevateuk.com content requires the prior written permission of Elevate UK.
4. Information provided on this website is provided in good faith.
5. You agree to use elevateuk.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of elevateuk.com . Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within elevateuk.com .
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. elevateuk.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Elevate UK and, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.